Saturday, January 4, 2014

FREE SENTIMENT SATURDAY ~ FREE DIGITAL STAMP ~ HAPPINESS IS ...

With record cold temperatures and lots of white fluffy stuff flying around the U.S., I thought it might be nice to have a warm sentiment ... a la Charles M. Schulz.

(click on photo for larger view)
Here's the deal: This digital stamp is available in jpg and png format. If you would like to have it, please send me an email and I will send it out to you. If you like my digis, be sure to leave me a comment below.

Send emails to: snoopyshomemadefunblog (at) gmail (dot) com.

As always, my digis are free of charge because FREE is definitely in my budget and I know it's in yours too ...lol. One request though, please do not share these with others, instead send them here and I will be happy to send them the digis as well.

By the way, there's no expiration date on my digis so if you see one from the past that you'd like to have, send me an email at the above address and tell me the name of the digi or the date the digi was posted and I'll get it right out to you. :D

Have a great weekend, stay warm, and don't forget to come back next week for another Free Sentiment Saturday.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

7 comments:

  1. Aw, this is adorable! I'm going to email you now... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It is. Puppies and kitties. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sentiment Snoopy. I can send you some hot weather if you send us some snow..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sentiment!!! And I know it is true since I have a warm bulldog puppy on my feet as I use the computer!!! Thank you so very much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this saying and I have a friend who desperately needs a cheerful card with this in it. Thank you XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your wonderful digi's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you s♥ much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it. ~ Snoopy ♥